Terms & Conditions
- The Administrator of solstake.eu website is: Smartx Technologies LTD, address: 7 Ty Nant Court, Morganstown, Cardiff, CF15 8LW, United Kingdom, Company Number 12964587
- By accessing the website, the user („you”) agrees to the following Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the website solstake.eu.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend any of the above sections and/or any of the content of the website at any point.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Access to the website is free of charge.
- There is no need to register an account to use the website.
- All content of the website is user accessible, unless stated otherwise.
- Any information, documents, manuals, tutorials, videos etc (collectively referred in this Terms and Conditions as „information”) available on the solstake.eu website are provided „as is” without either expressed or implied warranty of any kind.
- The Administrator uses reasonable efforts to provide explicit, accurate and up-to-date information presented on the website. The Administrator does not make any warranties to its accuracy or completeness.
- The Administrator reserves the right to add, change, amend, correct and update any information on the website without prior notice.
- The Administrator assumes no liabilities for any omissions and/or errors in the content of the website.
- This website and its content is copyright of the Administrator. All rights reserved.
- Any modifications of the website’s content done by the user are not permitted.
- For copyrights of hyperlinked websites, go to the Terms and Conditions of these websites. It is users responsibility to acknowledge and abide them.
- These websites are not in any way under control of the Administrator.
- These links are provided to the user only as a reference and convenience, the inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement of the linked website and its content by the Administrator.
- By browsing the website, user agrees not to engage in any activities that may result in its damage or improper work.
- Any activity that breaches these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
- Any activities that may interfere with or compromise the website’s integrity and/or proper functioning are prohibited.
NO PROFESIONAL ADVISE and RISK ASSUMPTION
- All information provided on the website is for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as professional advise.
- The user’s actions or lack of them should not be taken based on the information provided on the website or hyperlinked websites.
- Before taking any financial or legal decisions, the user should obtain independent profesional advise from licensed and qualified party.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that they access and use the website on their own risk.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Administrator does not owe them any fiduciary duties or liabilities.
- Should such fiduciary duties or liabilities exist, they are hereby irrevocably disclaimed, waived, and eliminated.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All content, designs, claims, estimates, specifications and performance of the website are done with SMARTX TECHNOLOGIES LTD („we”, „us”, „our”) best and good faith efforts. Nothing in this website („project”) constitutes a solicitation for investment. It is up to you („the reader”, „the user”) to thoroughly check and validate the project’s information, accuracy and truthfulness. As a user you decide to participate in the project out of free will, knowing, understanding and accepting all its consequences and our limited responsibility.
Under no circumstances shall SMARTX TECHNOLOGIES LTD, its directors, employers, agents, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries be liable to you („User”, „Reader”) for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangible property, relating to or arising out of any access to or use of the website, nor will we be responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from hacking, tampering with or any other unauthorized access to or use of the website, or from any access to or use of any information obtained by any unauthorized access to or use of the website.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- interruption or cessation of any function related to the project, whatever its cause;
- improper work of network and/or hardware equipment and/or validating nod;
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the presented content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature and cause whatsoever, resulting from any access to or use of the project;
- unauthorized access to or use of any secure server or database in our control, or the use of any information or data stored therein;
- viruses, bugs, Trojan horses, or similar that may be transmitted to or through the project;
- errors or omissions in, or loss or damage incurred as a result of, the use of any content made available through the project.
Under no circumstances shall SMARTX TECHNOLOGIES LTD („we”), its directors, employers, agents, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries be liable to you for any claims, liabilities, obligations, proceedings, damages, losses or costs in any amount. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.